Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One More Thing (Hair, Part 3)


I know I said the blog was finished, but I had to post this photo of my inspiring friend Lauren... who just donated her beautiful long hair to a wig program in my honor.


This picture of the short-haired girls was taken at the Academy Ball in January. For photos of Lauren pre- and mid-cut, check out: http://picasaweb.google.com/L.A.Saul/TheBigHairCut#
Her hair was long enough to donate six eight-inch ponytails to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program: http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/makethecut.jsp

Thank you, Lauren!
###

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look happy, radiant and in your element popping a bottle of Veuve in the islands! Cheers to you sister!

Vic said...

Margie--I just found this blog, and I haven't read to much as my heart is in my throat and I suck online.
How are you?
Vic
(vicmonaco@msn.com, vicmonaco@webtv.net

Vic said...

Me again.
One of, perhaps THE hypocondriac ex-boyfriend you wrote about. (Yes, everything is still about ME!)
Wow, the next time some snooty newspaper colleague of mine says TV reporters can't write, I'll have to send them here.
The fact that the last post here is from February still has your old beau in a panic (see? all about me), getting only a modicum of relief that I can't find an obit.
All I can say is I'd love to hear from you. I can tell you are surrounded by wonderful people but I still need to say, "If you need ANYTHING..."