Cancer is Hilarious

Editor's Note: This blog is most hilarious when read from the beginning. Find the first post, from March 2008, in the Archive or scroll to the bottom and read up.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cancer Vixen

http://www.randomhouse.com/knopf/cancervixen/
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Cancer Vixen
      • Salt Water
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)

Popular Posts

  • The Big Casino
    The morning of my 43rd birthday I woke up with a hangover. Sadly, there had been no party the night before. Most days these days I wake up...
  • Fever
    April 29, 2008 Dr. R, I suspect, is not pleased. Since the day we started chemo, seven weeks ago, he has impressed upon me that I need to...
  • One Fish, Two Fish...
    Long before the Virgin Islands, before sailing, before cancer... there was the school trip to Hawaii. Sanctioned and paid for by NYU. (Be...
  • Know Thyself
    Here is a philosophical question: If one goes to see the Dalai Lama speak at a sold-out Kimmel Center appearance, but scams her way in by ...
  • One More Thing (Hair, Part 3)
    I know I said the blog was finished, but I had to post this photo of my inspiring friend Lauren... who just donated her beautiful long hair...
  • Dispatch from the Infusion Room
    It is Tuesday, April 15, and I am stressing, not because it is chemo day (it is), or because of the tax deadline (got that wrapped up righ...
  • Wigwam (Hair, Part 1)
    Quitting my job as a TV news anchor and reporter was the perfect opportunity to test my belief that life is not all about hair. Novice ste...

About Me

Margie Smith Holt
For more information, please visit getmerewrite.biz
View my complete profile

St. John, January 2009

St. John, January 2009

St. John, November 2008

St. John, November 2008

New Jersey, October 2008

New Jersey, October 2008

Long Beach Island, September 2008

Long Beach Island, September 2008

Cape Cod, August 2008

Cape Cod, August 2008

Ocean City, July 2008

Ocean City,  July 2008

Philadelphia, May 2008

Philadelphia, May 2008

Tobago Cays, December 2008

Tobago Cays, December 2008

Bequia, December 2008

Bequia, December 2008

Offshore, December 2008

Offshore, December 2008

Atlantic City, January 2008

Atlantic City, January 2008

USVI, April 2006

USVI, April 2006

Spain, July 2007

Spain, July 2007

Virgin Islands, November 2008

Virgin Islands, November 2008

Patagonia, February 2007

Patagonia, February 2007

S/V Carina, April 2006

S/V Carina, April 2006
Copyright 2008. Picture Window theme. Theme images by sbayram. Powered by Blogger.